Our specialist team of bike fitters can help you to achieve optimal comfort and maximised performance using the very latest bike fit technology.
Static Bike Fit
- Static Measurements are being taken as an efficient and effective procedure to find the matching bike based on accurate and reproducible anatomical measurements of the rider.
- Measurements allow accurate calculation of saddle height, reach, handlebar width.
- Measurements can be input into the extensive bikefitting.com database which translates those numbers to over 60 brands and 3000 frames to determine the correct bike.
- Printout of the measurement report available as a summary.
1 Person 45 mins: €29.99
Dynamic Bike Fit
All elements of Static Bike Fit included PLUS:
- Enhanced postural assessment, joint ranges, muscular flexibility and strength and injury history.
- 3D-Video analysis to record pre & post bike fit positions.
- Motion analyser which incorporates body-specific data, joint freedom, muscular flexibility checks to further optimise bike position.
- Shimano Dynamics Lab-technology ensuring the most exact Realtime Biometric Analysis.
1 person 2,5 hours: €169
Pedal Stroke Analysis
- 3D Pedalling Analyser enabling an in-depth assessment of performance.
- Power output measurements including the direction of force applied to the pedals at every 7 degrees of the crank revolution, both left and right.
- Analyse left/right imbalances.
- Insight into how effective a rider’s pedalling technique is.
- See everything in REAL-TIME.
- Recommendations can be given for changes in cleat adjustment and potential insole requirements based on the findings of the analysis.
1 Person 1,5 hours: € 99
All-Inclusive Performance Package
- The All-Inclusive Performance Package includes all aspects of Static Bike Fit, Dynamic Bike Fit and Pedal Analysis.
- A comprehensive report summarising all components to the session is included with recommendations for Flexibility, Mobility and Strength.
1 person 4 hours: €269