Before you travel:
- Face masks are mandatory on the airplane, on the transfer bus to Club La Santa, in the reception and any place where you can’t maintain the social distance of 1,5 meters
- All the information is constantly changing and being updated according to the law and new procedures
Before traveling to Spain, make sure you have signed the form, on the web spth.gob.es or in our mobile app. With this you will get the Health QR Code that you will have to show (paper or mobile) at the airport health control to be able to continue your trip.
If you sign the form from the app, it will appear in the ‘My Travel’ section, in addition to receiving an email that you can print.
To access information on health measures related to the COVID-19 epidemic:
At Club La Santa:
Masks are required across resort, make sure to have one with you at all times. Masks must be worn at all times except when running and doing various sports and activities where 1.5 meters cannot be upheld.
Please be informed that Playtime opening hours and “rules” have changed a little bit because of Covid-19:
- We have decided to reduce the opening hours of playtime when we reopen, to 10.15- 12.45.
- 40 will be the new maximum capacity for playtime. Everyone must book onto the app before they come, so once slots are filled up – they are filled up.
- Six-year-olds and above must wear masks.
- Opening hours 8:00 -12:00 and 14:00 -20:00 – the Fitness Centre will be closed for a two hour deep clean daily from 12:00-14:00
- To access the Fitness Centre you have to book a time slot
- You must book a time slot in order to train in the CrossFit Area
Swim department changes
- You must book a lane before you are able to swim
- 4 Swimmers or participants per lane
- Class times will shortened to allow more time for cleaning
- Class sizes will be reduced to adhere to social distancing rules
- You will be allocated a lane
- Booking is required
- You will have to bring your own mat from sports booking for all classes.
- You have to wear a mask until you are at your “station”.
- Team sports have been suspended until further notice.
- New hours of 10:00-18:00
Masks will be mandatory at the entrance, and every time you would like to access the food zone you must clean your hands (dispensers will be at the entrance, exit and distributed over the restaurant). In order to control capacity, we kindly ask you to make a reservation for all the Restaurants Services. The timetables will be:
BREAKFAST: 07:30 – 8:00 – 08:30 – 9:00 – 09:30 – 10:00
LUNCH: 12:45 – 13:15 – 13:45 – 14:15
DINNER: 18:00 – 18:45 – 19:30 – 20:15 – 20:45
To guarantee a safe environment, our staff will work with a Task Division System in 3 groups: Cleaners, Servers and Managers.
Our Buffet is mostly served and with more individual portions with salads, desserts and aperitives.
The social distance security will be guided with floor stickers at the queues at the entrance and at any serving point inside the restaurant.
- Unfortunately the disco will be closed until further notice
- More than 100 employees have already passed the COVID training course and the rest of our staff will complete it during the following weeks
- We have installed a glass divider screen and automatic doors in the reception. We will keep the south reception closed during the first weeks.
- The laundry will only open in the morning and the self-service room will be available with a limited capacity of 3.
- Each area is marked with the maximum allowed capacity of people. It is very important that this is respected at all time.
- In the event of any suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, clients must immediately inform and maintain daily contact with reception since they will be the ones who implement the protocol in all the hotel departments involved.
- In the event of any suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, clients must immediately inform and maintain daily contact with Reception (Ext. 9) as they will be the ones to implement the protocol in all involved hotel departments.