The MTB week is placed the week before our very popular, 4 Stage MTB Race and during the week you will cover most of the routes of the race.
Come and join us for a week of Mountain biking under the sun. The event is placed the week before our very popular, 4 Stage MTB Race and you will cover most of the routes of the race during this training camp. Even if you are not taking part in the race, this week could be something for you.
90% of the course is off road, covering sand, lava fields and dirt tracks in the north of the island.
The Time Trial stage starts from Caleta de Famara going up to Las Nieves (approx. 25 K) with 500 meters of climbing.
The Stage 4 is the hardest race and includes “La Presa Time trial”.
Adult participants can take part either in both Race 1 & Race 2 or in all 4 stages.
Cadets can only compete in both Stage 1 (Saturday) and half course of Stage 2 (Sunday).
Juniors can only compete in both Stage 1 (Saturday) and Stage 2 (Sunday).
04. Dec. – 31. Dec. 2020
Stage 1 & Stage 2 95€
4 Stages 170€
01. Jan. – 13. Jan. 2021
Stage 1 & Stage 2 110€
4 Stages 210€
Deadline to register: January 13th 2021 or as soon as the 500 slots contingent is complete.
Withdrawals – Rules and Regulations
Withdrawal requests must be sent to email@example.com during the following time frames in order to be eligible for a partial refund:
until 01 January 2021: 50% refund of the entry fee
until 15 January 2021: 25% refund of the entry fee
from 16 January; no refund
Only in case of withdrawal related to COVID-19 such as cancellation of the full event (all stages) by order of the competent authority, national confinement in your place of residence you test positive for COVID-19, the Event Producer will offer to choose one of the following options:
– Postpone your entry to the next edition at no cost.
– Request a refund of the entry fee.
• Race Health protocol COVID-19 must be followed
• Onsite registration, Friday, January 22, 2021: all participants will be required to present a negative PCR or antigen test carried out no more than 72 hours before the race pack collection at Club La Santa. The race pack collection will be by time slots. A week before the event, participants will be informed about the onsite registration times corresponding to each age group.
• Spanish Cycling Federation rules must be followed
• Only Mountain Bikes will be admitted to the race
• The MTB must be in perfect working condition. Participants must carry out a safety check of the bike before racing (oiled chain, perfect functioning shifters & brakes, good condition tyres, etc.). The final check will be performed by the Spanish Cycling Federation judges
• Participants should carry spare parts
• Your race number must be placed on your back, the front of your helmet and the front of your bike
• It is mandatory to wear a helmet
• Outside help is not allowed – No participant shall accept help from any person (other than a race official)
• You MUST carry a license and an authorization to race in Spain issued from your national Cycling Federation which is valid for 2021. If you do not have these, you will be required to purchase a Spanish day license for each Stage at registration (2021 fee: 1 stage 5€; 2, 3, 4 stages 15€)
• No spectators are allowed on the race course.
2021 Race Health protocol COVID-19 will follow soon
2021 Particular regulation of the event will follow soon
2021 Environmental guide here
More information will follow soon!
*Comfort One apartment (CF1) £95.00 per a night
Occupancy limit: 3 adults + 1 child (until 14 years old)
Terms and condition:
- Validity period 20 -30 January 2021.
- Book by the 19 January 2021.
- Full payment at the time of booking.
- Minimum stay, 4 nights and maximum stay 10 nights.
- Free late check out until 2 hours after the race has finished, if checking out on race day.
- The reservation has to include at least one participant in the race and proof of entry is required at the time of booking.
- Subject to availability & prices can be withdrawn without notice.
- The discount is not applicable to any of the board supplements.
- The discount cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Can only be booked over the phone or via email.
- Race organization, traffic management, volunteer
- Race day on-course nutrition at aid stations
- Athlete T-Shirt
- Finisher medal
- Finisher certificate
- Timing and race results
- First aid assistance
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org