December 13th – 19th 2019
A team of specialists lead by experienced Coach Ben Price, look forward to welcoming you to Club La Santa’s newly introduced: Individually Focused Cycling Camp 2019.
Training Camp Highlights
- Daily training rides exploring the unique island of Lanzarote with our specialist team of guides from Club La Santa.
- Individually focused performance sessions, including bike fit, skills & technique, goal specific training and sports massage.
- Performance based seminars to include: equipment choice, season planning, sports nutrition, testing and analysis.
- Inclusive use of all Club La Santa sports facilities.
- End of training camp dinner and entertainment
Ben Price is a former national junior triathlon champion and has competed at Ironman as a pro during his twenty years of racing. Since his professional days he has been involved in the coaching of swimming, biking and running at Club la Santa and other venues.
Please note this is subject to change
09.00 Welcome meeting
11.00 Short ride (2 hours)
16.00-20.00 Individual bike fits + Core
Stability and stretching
09.00 Riding skills (2 hours)
14.00 Strength and conditioning
PM Individual bike fits
09.00 Long ride (4 hours)
PM Stretching and massage
09.00 Interval session based on
individual goals (2 hours)
Followed by Lunch at El Lago
PM Q&A and talk
09.00 Coffee/Recovery Ride (2 hours)
PM Core stability and stretching
09.00 Long ride (4-6 hours)
19.30 Dinner at El Lago
09.00 Short coffee ride
Book your place now!
Training Camp price: only 265€ (excludes: accomodation, food and bike rental).
Places strictly limited to 10 persons only. Early booking is advisable. Please note that the camp is restricted to guests staying at Club La Santa.
Once you have booked your accommodation you can book the event by clicking here From time to time, there are not enough participants in an event to ensure that everyone can enjoy a good experience, in which case we reserve the right to cancel. This happens rarely and should this occur you would be refunded the full amount.
Cyclist need to have a good level of fitness to do the minimum 2 hours of riding per day.