24th – 31st August 2018
Join Robin Brew and his coaching team for an action-packed Family Triathlon Camp and benefit from world-class coaching.
The Family Triathlon Camp offers a unique family experience where the whole family can enjoy and engage with our bespoke Triathlon programme and activities. The camp caters for all levels of ability from Elite Youth & Junior Triathletes preparing for the final series race in Mallory Park, to Age Group Triathletes getting ready for GB events, or to Mum’s or Dad’s and children wanting to have a go whilst enjoying the incredible facilities and weather at Club La Santa.
Our amazing coaching team will provide all the support and encouragement at your personal level and help to provide an experience that can be shared by the whole family.
Robin Brew is one of the most motivating and engaging coaches in the world of swimming and triathlon. Robin and his team will assure you of a very warm welcome and a fun and actioned-packed week for all the family sharing very special experiences and memories that last a lifetime.
The camp will include technique sessions in all disciplines, bike handling skills, key sets and sessions relevant to ability level, video feedback, skills workshops, brick sessions, an amazing family day out on the bike. The week culminates with a fun Family-Tri Challenge relay.
No matter what your current triathlon ability, you will find this camp inspirational and rewarding.
What can you expect:
- Swim Sessions– specifically structured by Robin Brew to help improve efficiency and speed. Continuous technical feedback and adjustment will be made with the use of underwater and overwater video footage.
- Bike Sessions– we will be using many of the beautiful and iconic routes on Lanzarote and on the new smooth 3km loop around the complex. Riding on lovely quiet roads surrounded by stunning scenery.
- Run Sessions– the inclusion of the track at CLS is an obvious win. We will visit the track twice a week to work on technique and specific run intervals to improve economy and pace. Other great sessions will include trail runs and “Brick Sessions” linked with the bike.
- Mobility & Flexibility– essential for every triathlete…we promise to keep this fun and interesting with some eye-opening performance gains.
- Evening feedback sessions– You will love the short specialist talks and feedback sessions in the evenings where we will review your performance and help you gain valuable insight into optimising your performances.
We have been running triathlon & swimming courses at CLS since 1989. Our aim, as always, is to ensure your time with us in Lanzarote is both enjoyable and rewarding and best of all, lots of fun!!
Book your place now!
The price for the week is £199 for adults and £99 for children (14 years or younger), including all activities in the programme, a t-shirt and the celebratory dinner.
|(2 week) Adult Course Member||£299.00|
|(10 Day) Adult Course Member||£249.00|
|(1 week) Adult Course Member||£199.00|
|(2 week) Junior Course Member (U14)||£199.00|
|(10Day Junior Course Member (U14)||£149.00|
|(1 week) Junior Course Member (U14)||£99.00|
Places are limited, early booking is advisable to avoid disappointment. Please note that the camp is restricted to guests staying at Club La Santa.
Once you have booked your accommodation you can then book the camp by clicking here
From time to time, there are not enough participants in an event to ensure that everyone can enjoy a good experience, in which case we reserve the right to cancel. This happens rarely and should this occur you would be refunded the full amount