23/03/2018 – 05/04/2018
This is a perfect time of year to Join former Olympian Robin Brew and his team of coaches at Club La Santa. You will be able to benefit from one or two weeks of warm weather training and coaching ensuring that your triathlon performances this season get off to a great start.
With a combination of coaching and training from one of the UK’s highly regarded coaches will help to maximise your improvement in a very short time. Robin combines a unique mix of technical development in all three disciplines and comprehensive coaching and training feedback that is designed to help you improve efficiency and overall speed and pace. Robin’s style is warm, friendly and supportive. He has a knack for making very simple but highly effective corrections to the swim stroke and is considered one of the countries leading specialists in this field. He has, amongst many other outstanding International achievements, over the years helped hundreds of Age Group Triathletes make International teams in the same season.
This course is perfect if you would like:
- A chance to make lasting improvements to your efficiency and speed in all three disciplines
- A phase of specific training in a sunny and warm climate, with beautiful quiet road and stunning scenery, with unique and individualised goal focused sessions.
- Need help with difficult or challenging swimming technique issues that can be sorted by Robin and his highly experienced coaching team.
- To put down an extensive training base for your key races this season.
- Understand what makes an effective training plan and what key sessions make the difference
- To receive take home video feedback with key observations fed back during the camp
- Enjoy the hospitably and facilities of one of the Worlds greatest sporting destinations.
- To make new friends and share some amazing experience
You can be assured of a very warm welcome by Robin and the team. You will have tremendous fun, you will have learnt something new about the sport and about yourself, you will come home a lot fitter than when you arrived, you will have a better understanding of your true potential in Triathlon, you will share experience that you will remember long after the course is over. You will be energised to tackle your triathlon season and to achieve your personal goals.
Call Robin Brew Sports today on 07808 582589 to find out availability, details and prices or visit www.robinbrewsports.com
- Swim Sessions – specifically structured by Robin Brew to help improve efficiency and speed. Continuous technical feedback and adjustment will be made with the use of underwater and over water video footage.
- Bike Sessions – we will be using many of the beautiful and iconic routes on Lanzarote. Riding between 200-350km per week (depending on group) you will benefit from longer steady rides in the sun, interval sessions, hill reps and bike skill sessions on lovely quiet roads surrounded by stunning scenery.
- Run Sessions – the inclusion of the track at CLS is an obvious win. We will visit the track twice a week to work on technique and specific run intervals to improve economy and pace. Other great sessions will include trail runs and “Brick Sessions” linked with the bike.
- Mobility & Flexibility – essential for every triathlete…we promise to keep this fun and interesting with some eye-opening performance gains.
- Improving specific Muscular Strength & Endurance – this will be integrated into specific sessions and we can show you how to maximize your development in this area.
- Evening feedback sessions – You will love the short specialist talks and feedback sessions in the evenings where we will review your performance and help you gain valuable insight into optimising your performances.
Book your place now!
We have been running triathlon & swimming courses at CLS since 1989 and this is our flagship course. You will find the camp invaluable for improvement in all areas of triathlon and it will undoubtedly provide you with a significant boost for the 2018 racing season. Our aim, as always, is to ensure your time with us in Lanzarote is both enjoyable and rewarding and best of all, lots of fun!!
Once you have booked your accommodation you will be given details of how to book the event.