kids and Teens
Our kids and teens department have a range of activities, tournaments and sports available to make sure children of all ages have fun!
Children can also take part in the follow activities:
- Family Gymnastics 0-3 years
- Padel Beginners – 6 -10 years, 11-15 year
- Padel Tournament – 6- 10 years, 11-15 years
- Tennis Beginners 6- 10 years, 11-15 years
- Tennis Tournaments 6-15 years
- 2 Generation Padel Tournament + 6 years
- Social mini tennis
- Kayak – 10 – 15 years
- Teen TRX 10- 15 years
- Beach Volley Ball 10-15 years
- Team Beach Volley Ball 10- 15 years
- Windsurfing beginners 10-15 years
- Fitness Badminton 10 – 15 years
- Swim Squad 10-15 years
- Squash Beginner 6-15 years
- Squash Tournaments 6-15 years
3-10 years Every morning we have the following programme in Play Time for children aged 3-10 years. We gather all the children and do a small presentation of all children and staff who will arrange various activities for the children 3-10 year olds.
At 11:00am our bouncy castle will open and the children can play around in Play Time 2:30 the bouncy castle will close.
Fun Time is the afternoon activity program for 3-10 years old. The activities are split into two age groups (high/low season dependent) which challenge the children in an educational way by using social and motor skills.
Young Time is our activity program for 10-15 years old. There will be various team building activities providing challenges and allowing new friendships to be made.
Check out the weekly programme for more fun activities for kids including:
- Olympic Day
- Baking Day
- Street Day
- Fun Battle
- Ice Breaker
- Surf Beach
- Ball Games
Our new children’s playground has been inspired by active play and natural elements, with safety in mind there is a 47mm Proplay shock absorbing layer under the artificial grass – perfect for sitting on in the hot sun!
The playground motivates kids to develop their senses, as well as balancing and climbing technique.