- Aerobics (7)
- Badminton (1)
- Cycling (8)
- Dancing (1)
- Duathlon (2)
- Football (1)
- General (3)
- Health and Lifestyle (14)
- Martial Arts (2)
- Mountain biking (2)
- Running (5)
- Swimming (5)
- Tennis (1)
- Training Camp (32)
- Training Event (8)
- Triathlon (18)
- Walking (3)
Surrounding Club La Santa you will find a variety of on road and off road running routes of distances from 2km upto 21km. Every week we arrange a large range of social runs and competitions with something for everyone.
Club La Santa has a 50m Olympic-size heated outdoor pool.
It is divided in 8 lanes.
Instructions are available for both children and adults.
Lanzarote is well renowned for its great variety of biking routes both on and off road. Wherever you go you will be rewarded with stunning views of both the dramatic volcanic landscape and beautiful ocean with magnificent towering cliffs.
Sporting Events At Club La Santa
Club La Santa Sporting Events
Special theme weeks and sports events are organised throughout the year to provide our customers with a more professional and intensive approach to particular sports.
Please be aware – Pre-registration to Club La Santa events and weeks is necessary.
Event weeks are restricted to guests staying at Club La Santa.
LATEST EVENT LISTINGS:
- Long Distance Triathlon Training Camp with Phil Price, 07-14 June 2013.
- FREE ENTRY Run and perform like a champion, 14-20 June 2013.
- Long Distance Bike Camp with Laurent Sillon, 16-20 June 2013.
- NEW Athletics Academy – children 5-15 years, 07-24 July 2013.
- Fit N Fun KIDZ Week with Lydia Campbell & Team, 26 July – 07 August 2013.
- Robin Brew Family Swim Camp, 22-29 August 2013.